Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 07:39 AM   #166
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I watched 1-3 last night before I got tired and had to go to bed 10 minutes in to ep. 4. I'm confused a lot this season. I'll definitely have to binge it again, maybe a few times. So far it's just confusing, and the dialog is hard for me to follow. Seems there is a fair amount of low talking quickly by people with accents and shit. Maybe captions is the way to go.

In any case, I'm not as enthralled as I was for season 1. But it's still early yet.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.