View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 10:47 AM   #380
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M

The point is, it wouldn't have been an issue had it not been for a few hundred years of racism before that. Now, should I (or anyone else) be punished for past issues? Of course not. But for me to say that the anger some minorities feel is unjustified or because of thin skin is not correct either.

raiderhader--
I agree completely. Unfortunately, IMHO, that'll never happen. Why? Because there are still people out there who will judge other due to their skin color or ancestry. And as long as that happens, people will separate themselves in ways they see fit.

I mean, CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

BTW, what the hell is up with the underscores? It's called a space bar. Try using it sometime.

MM
~~

I_would_use_the_space_bar_if_it_would_work,_but_it_won't.

Of_course_we'll_never_have_complete_harmony,_but_the_fact_remains_that_minorities_don't_want_to_get_ along.

At_what_point_do_they_decide_to_move_on?_The_hate_is_not_healthy_for_them_or_the_country.

Forgive_and_forget_or_continue_to_face_more_hatred_than_would_otherwise_be_the_case.

They_continue_to_drag_out_the_problem_with_hate_and_double_standards._They_aren't_receiving_much_sym pathy_support_that_is_for_sure.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.