View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #37
Everybody Lies.

The only shows I watch at all right now is The Walking Dead and The Office. I don't know why I even bother with The Office anymore. It isn't very good at this point.

I need to get caught up with Spartacus. I watched all of season 1 and the prequel season and then only watched the first couple episodes of season 2. Once Andy Whitfield died and there was no more John Hannah, I kinda lost interest. I'll still watch them eventually.

I watched House, Rescue Me, and Sherlock religiously. But House and Rescue Me are done, and Sherlock won't be back for a long time.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.