Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:29 PM   #70
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boon View Post
I cut the cable and went to Youtube TV earlier this month. Saved over $50/mo.
Works just fine. On a side note, has anybody ever "jailbroke" a Firestick and sideloaded TV/movie apps?
You can root a firestick, sure. I've done a bunch. But you don't need to do so to sideload TV/movie apps. All you need to do for sideloading apps is to enable developer options in the settings and turn on adb. I've probably got a thread in this forum for instructions on how to do that. Search the Media Center forum.

Rooting is kind of a pain unless you have direct need for doing so. You have to manually apply new FireOS firmwares on a reasonable basis to keep up with new requirements from apps.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.