View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:42 PM   #670
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
The only reason people on here think I am a dumbass is because I don't follow the opinion that Alex Smith is a terrible QB yet most NFL GMs and players would agree with me. So some delusional fans posting on a message board calling me a dumbass doesn't bother me.

Second all the details of the trade have not been finalized, if it even happens. Maybe it will turn out to be the greatest trade in the history of the NBA but as of right now I don't see it.

Third we all know if the Spurs stay healthy they are winning the NBA Championship anyway so who cares right?
Your basketball takes are just as bad as your Alex Smith takes.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.