View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 10:35 AM   #1603
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think the scores are kind of silly myself, but I enjoy doing it anyway.

Look, I had the 4th pick in the mock draft, which under this scoring system works against a person because the its difficult to get positive points on the most important pick of the draft. Yet because I nailed my 7th rounder for Atlanta, I end up being +43 overall.

Frankly, I'm just happy that out of all the picks I had for Jacksonville and Atlanta, I only picked one guy who went undrafted.
Of course they are, but we need some way to announce our greatness. And hell, I had the 2nd pick in a draft where we KNEW who was going 1st. The best I could do was break even. And I even knew who the 49ers were gonna take (Solomon Thomas was telegraphed big time), I just liked Lattimore more and made the pick expecting a bit of a hit there.

Good job with the lack of UDFAs. That's a tough trick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.