View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:03 AM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Yeah, I've seen fans and writers that focus on other teams or nationally touting the Chiefs impending doom re: 2021 cap space...

But it just isn't a thing. Between converting base in signing bonus for centerpiece players (Jones, Mahomes, Clark), and extending other centerpiece players (Mathieu, Kelce) the Chiefs have plenty of flexibility to alleviate issues in 2021 (I ran this exercise after the Jones extension and was able to get KC to around $150M in 2021 cap hits WITHOUT cutting anyone beyond Okafor).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.