View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
MVP

Looking at the entire situation, its a fairly strong (or should be) tackle draft. I'd roll the dice and trade Fisher. Its far from my favorite move but its probably the most cap-friendly move. Move up in the 1st if needed to get a LT. I don't think Niang was brought in to be a LT, not sure he has enough but you never know.

Restructure/Extend Mathieu. I'd assume you can get him down around 11-12 and save 8-ish million.

Cut Okafor to save nearly 6.

Puts you about +18. Re-sign Ward. I'm sure you can get him around 6-8 in the first year of a 4 year deal.

Patch the roster with Vet min guys.

Draft class value seems high. That sounds more like the rookie pool than the effective cap after top-51 adjustment.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.