Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 05:21 PM   #86
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
When do you hold yourself (and others) to Christian standards? You seem to feel like it's your place to decide.
You profess to be a Christian, yet seemingly hold a man like Billy Graham in contempt

Go ahead and tell me how liberal garbage hasnt infected your mind

I have absolutely no use for your protestations if you feel that Graham is some kind of charlatan... which you clearly do

Instead of gently tamping down the assholes trying to tear him down here, you instantly join them without reservation... feel free to never quote/ respond to me again, about anything, ever
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote