View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:40 AM   #211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Thanks for sharing all this info. The application doesn't have any lines to add the additional operating costs such as health care premiums and rent/leases. Not sure where we are suppose to enter those. Would it be possible for you to share a blank version of the spreadsheet your banker gave you? It seems I know more about what is going on than our business banker (Chase), although that doesn't really surprise me. Thanks bud!
Check your PMs. Banker said he got this from the SBA lady that did the training for them. I have no idea the validity of it all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote