Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:57 PM   #37
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I've pretty much just crossed off Samsung drives from my list. They are good drives but the premium they slap on them for all of the added marketing just isn't worth it to me.

That 660p deal could be ok but you can get TLC drives for that price.

That HP EX950 looks solid on paper but I have PTSD from past HP experiences and 2 TB is more $$ than I want to spend on something thats going to amount to maybe a couple millisecond differences in what I'll be using it for. Even a SATA drive is more speed than I will ever need.

I'm really just hoping the 500GB ADATA drive drops down below $50 somewhere on a flash sale and pair it with a 1TB Vulcan/MX500/SU800 SATA drive. The Vulcan drive is what Amazon lost in shipping that I bought on sale which I'm kind of salty about.
Well... good luck with it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.