View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:59 PM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Just called my local banks and both said the loans will be ran direct through the government.
Looks like it's just really ramping up funding and de-regulating 7(a) loans through the SBA.

Those have always been administered by the banks themselves but ultimately backed by the government. From what I can see, the SBA will essentially 'purchase' the forgiveable obligations from qualified lenders in the event that they certify that the funds were used by the borrower on allowed expenses.

I just don't see how this can be a direct loan program - who in the federal government has the infrastructure for that? The Treasury department damn sure isn't geared up to accept millions of credit applications.

That just cannot be right.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.