View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:52 PM   #67
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch View Post
I think, from what I read, that the stress of the crisis tends to make people more likely to make major life choices (such as marriage and divorce).

I'm sure there are people out there hoping the virus will make the choice for them (as terrible as that sounds). But with a fatality rate of 2-4%, that will still leave a lot of people married and needing divorces.

I'm just not sure how they are going to pay for the divorce when the economy is a train wreck. Assuming that we get through this crisis in 6 months or so (hoping for the best here), I don't expect my practice to recover for probably a year at the earliest.
I was a bit tongue in cheek there. Aren't money problems/stress at the root of a lot of divorces? Maybe you'll see a surge once things smooth out a bit. Good luck
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.