View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 01:49 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sunflower seeds, coffee, gum, video games, guns, whatever.

I’ve had decent luck fighting anxiety and uncertainty by tying onto some big project and grinding. I used to do pretty well with exercise but since my knees are shot it isn’t the same. Sucks ass when your workload has dried up, but find something and plow hard. Revise your project tracking system, billing system, run some numbers on advertising, put together some proposals, just find something that will make you grind and go get it.

In my line of work there are a lot of uncontrollable variables that can **** up a guys business. So I can relate. And just the way I’m wired I’m not built to just sit back and rely on my risk management strategies despite putting a lot of work into them. I have to go somewhere with that energy. I’m guessing you’re the same way. Even if you’re not wired like me, smoking still isn’t it.

Last thing then I’ll shut the hell up. When I was a kid I was big and strong, pretty decent athlete could do a lot of things. Most kids that would lead to being cocky and feeling indestructible. But not me. I have a specific allergen that ****s up my life and I get asthma. I haven’t had an attack in years and medication has come a long way since then, but I had an attack when I was probably 12 that I thought was going to get me. I was working as hard as I could to catch my breath. Seriously. I was laying down giving it everything I had and I was just getting further behind. That’s the most scared I’ve ever been. Couple fairly serious car accidents, a damned close call on the farm almost falling off a roof, nothing compares that fear I felt. Accordingly, I’m fairly sensitive to lung issues and why I’m so passionate about what you probably think is a nothing deal.

I’ll crawl off the soapbox now. All the best man. You seem like good people. Best of luck.
I've put all my energy into masturbation.

Being in the dental field I was my hands so so many damn times a day it's like sandpaper so the lotion from rubbing one out is multifaceted in it's benefits.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote