View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 06:23 PM   #128
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
I spent some time rethinking this whole thing from the beginning from KCTV5s viewpoint... or tried to.
On one hand you have the story we got.
On the other hand you have premier black athlete with little choice in a 2014 legal matter full of story lines that paint the athlete who plays for the local team mind you in a better light.
It could have been an epic story that lasted months with vindication, extortion if not misappropriated funds , a success story of someone who handled adversity despite the hand that was dealt.
I mean one decision of which way to swing a story has cost one person his job, the masses seem to be calling for the heads of KCTV5 and the Star doesnt seem to be sitting very well either.
ALL of those same institutions could have benefited from simply decided to take the "bigger" story not the most shocking.
WUT?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.