View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:17 PM   #232
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I have a lot of different collections.

Some of my more interesting things I grabbed up some game used Baseball memorabilia from the 2014-2017 Royals.

The ball Moustakas hit in the 10th inning of Game 1 of the 2014 ALCS.

Second base from innings 1-3 of Game 2 of the 2014 ALCS. Covered in mud, because if you remember that was a raining dreary, muddy day.

Third base from innings 4-6 of the game in 2015 when the Royals clinched the AL Central (has gloved dirtprints on it which I think were from Zobrist sliding into the bag).

The hat Wade Davis was wearing during his heroic Game 6 of the 2015 ALCS

All of the Bobble Head stadium giveaways between 2015-2016 that celebrated the 2 playoff runs.

Moose's batting helmet from Game 1 of the 2016 Regular season vs the Mets (first time with the KC in gold lettering).

A Salvy broken bat from 2016 when he won his first Silver Slugger.

A Moose broken bat from the 2017 season when he broke the Royals homerun record.

I've also always loved football helmets. During quarantine in 2020 I spent a lot of the money I wasn't spending elsewhere on mini helmets. I have the complete updated set for all of the NFL as well as 14 80s/90s throwbacks, all AFL teams original helmets, and the last 11 special Super Bowl Champion helmets.

But my favorite thing I've gotten recently, is an authentic Chiefs Speedflex helmet (That's the kind that a lot of pros wear that has the crush zone on the front/top of the helmet. Darrell Williams is the first to come to mind.) Its beautiful and shiny in its display case. I'd love to get the helmets Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill all wear, but they are hard to find.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote