Thread: Home and Auto Is it worth $1500?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:01 PM   #13
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
if they are trying to sell it to you, it probably benefits them more than you
Mostly true. But I bought an aB May home warranty last summer when my water heater went out. Rep said he’d keep fixingit as often as I wanted for $60/mo and 60/visit on their “gold” 12-mo plan.

A month later my 4-year old AC fritzed out. They spent a month securing the new unit, dealing with the manufacturer as my warranty was either out....or lessening for me.... on and on. 3K new unit.

Then my water heater, on trip 3, dude says “I’m going to condemn it and get you a new one”. Boom. Another 1K free. They’re getting killed on me
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.