View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 09:56 AM   #6
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychief View Post
To be honest, I haven't kept up with the market in a few years, but overall, you can't go wrong with DJI as far as quality goes. I own an original Mavic Pro and an Avata. They are both fantastic, but very different from each other. The Mini series has always looked to be a great value if you want a single lightweight drone.

Are you planning on indoor shoots, or just outdoor?
Outdoor.... we flew yesterday in 10-15mph and only had two warnings. Thats certainly manageable fro me
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.