View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #102
MVP

The Tesla $150K BEV Semi that nobody will ever see.

Give us $200K up front for a cab only semi and sit back and wait..We will enjoy using your money while you look at pictures. We will b e raising sales prices, lowering payload amounts, and reevaluating cost savings projections.
While you wait you will find the Feds, states, and localities are going to raise taxes and increase restrictions on EV semis. Oh and when the batteries have to be redistributed for weight on the front axle.... you can cry about the promised range not becoming reality.

Just sounds like snake oil without all the data being developed after the fact...

As a well known Trucking author and analyst said: "If I were still in the business and needed replacement or additional trucks for short routes I would go back to the used truck market for at least the next three years. I would wait for the BEV trucks coming out over the next couple of years to prove themselves before taking the plunge, giving time for Tesla and others to build out their recharging networks.

The addition of a founder's series truck just appears to be a desperate cash grab from Musk and company."

I would suggest you buy as many "Founder's semis as your cash flow can afford, Wait for the real specs and costs to be announced and total ignore what Cummin's and others are working on.

55 Tesla Semis are all that have been tendered by $5K deposits and ZERO takers for the Founders edition At $200K for the dopisit with no set price.. I wonder why?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.