View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:55 PM   #144
Shoot the tube

I was traveling to Dallas for Christmas one year, and yeah, it was a zoo. Had a long layover, and was sitting at a gate passing time cause it was vacant at the time. A couple of hours go by, and i move to get in line at my gate and i cant find my freaking wallet that has my license credentials to board the flight. Full panic. I went back to the gate where i was chilling and nothing. It was full of people now so I am screwed for sure. So now I am trying to call the pd to file a report, totally freaking out, and I had put my name in at the lost and found. About 30 minutes go by and my vacation everything is screwed. Call comes in over the PA. For “my name” to go to gate whatever it was. I get there and they had me describe what I lost and the contents, and they had the wallet. An awesome couple from Milwaukee had the Christmas spirit and turned it in. All the cash was still there too. There is a Santa Claus.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote