View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:59 PM   #37
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
It won't be 50%, it will be more 70-30 and most of the Chiefs talk will be negative.

The media are Big City, progressive, elitists and SF is the home of the Brave New World's Technocracy. Of course they will favor the SF team.
You're on drugs. I'm a big city, progressive, coastal, liberal elitist who has no connection to Kansas City aside from the Chiefs, so I don't view this with the chip on the shoulder that you do.

The national media loves Patrick Mahomes. They love the Andy Reid storyline. They love the Kansas City Chiefs storyline. What negative coverage is there going to be? Give me some evidence of this.

(And just now in the background on my computer, some national pundit is calling Mahomes an "alien" who is going to the best QB in history and is the best athlete in any sport right now.)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote