Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #173
MVP

I commented earlier in this thread and the quit looking at it until today. I may have missed something so feel free to call me stupid or an idiot or racist or whatever. But I am reading about this perceived "crusade against homosexuality". What?

The man was a preacher of the Christian faith. Homosexuality is a sin in the eyes of the Christian God. So is murder, stealing, adultery, etc. etc. That is his job!! To profess the word of the living God. It's not his place to play "politically correct" with the world like so many of these modern age pastors/preachers do. It's the reason the non Christian world calls Christians hypocrites.

I will also comment on the Aids bit. Did he not say he could not be sure? And keep in mind, yet again, the word of the God of Israel, the Christian God, said 1 man and 1 women will become 1 flesh. When mankind decided to do it our own way, 1 man 1 man, 1 woman 1 woman, 2 men 5 women, 1 man, 3 monkeys and a drunk goat, whatever, there are natural consequences to that behavior.

Every person is free to make their own decisions on these things here in a free America, but Mr. Graham and any other spreaders of the word are also free to tell "God's side of the story" for lack of a better phrase. I didn't want to get too political or religious since we are not in D.C. But like is common, people seem to have a problem with Christians when they actually profess Christianity. They are cool with Christians when they play along with the whims of the world at any particular time.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote