View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 07:11 AM   #48
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Colts are my surprise team, and I agree CeeDee lamp is going to go off
Honestly, the Colts are my surprise team because I think they're going to surprise everybody and miss the playoffs after Wentz goes down again.

To be serious, though - I'm not sure how anybody can call the Colts a "surprise" or Cinderella when they were a TD away from beating the Bills last year and the entire football world just assumes Carson Wentz is going to magically be good again. 100% of the Colts talk this offseason has been about them being a contender so I'm not sure how a team that everybody expects to be good is actually a "surprise" when they're good.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.