View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #107
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
The one that's always intrigued me is Ali vs Tyson. The prototype fight for power against speed. I would give my left nut to see that fight.
Me too man. The cool thing about those two is their mutual respect for each other's skills. Obviously Tyson looked up to Ali as an inspiring boxer in his youth. And respect from Ali to Tyson was indicated when they both appeared on The Arsenio Hall Show. I can't remember what Ali said or did exactly, but I think he looked at Tyson and was like, "ooohhhweeee, I aint gonna be messin' with this boy, he'll knock my head off." And Tyson said something along the lines of, "yeth Mithter Ali, I have tho much rethpect fol you."

You know what would have been interesting.... Mike Tyson vs. Sonny Liston. There's another dude who could have killed Bruce Lee. Sonny Liston.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.