View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:12 PM   #22
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Oh, it’s real. Self is out of ****s to give about saying things with tact to the media at this point in his career. That was shown by how he framed the McCullar decision earlier in the week too.
So I went back and watched the entire exchange of "...already looking to next season..." There is a lot of context there that's gonna be lost on people. I'm guessing there's already several message boards out there a thousand comments deep already saying something to the effect of Bill quit on his team, or mailed it in. Those people are idiots, but I digress...

From what he said, I almost get more of a sense of regret that him and his staff didn't maybe try to rotate more guys in earlier in the season, but maybe I'm wrong. It was a funky season. Best to move on I think, and hope for things to improve next year.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.