View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 10:47 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’ve gone and watched highlights and the dude just looks like he’s too slow for a WR and not really big enough to be a TE. I’m sure I’m wrong but I just don’t see it.
Oh no question that he's not a WR.

And I think he's right at the fringe on size for TE. But as a move TE (which is what he'd be) then I think he's going to be a pretty dangerous player.

If you look at him as a better version of Kincaid, I don't think you're far off at all. And all that kept Kincaid from putting up like 90 catches for 900 yards was opportunity.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.