View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #49
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I must've missed something. I thought that Cassell was UFA this season. What's with all the talk of draft picks? I know they may franchise him, but doesn't that come with a requirement that teams signing him give up a first round pick or something like that?
They franchise him and a team signs him they're obligated to 2 first round selections. I can't imagine Cassell saying yeah, I'll pass up $15 million for 1 year to get $30 million for 4. Which is about all he's worth at this point IMO.

As far as I'm concerned, the Pats ****ed themselves when they went this route.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.