View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 06:47 AM   #56
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I know this is an unpopular opinion on CP, but I think Jackson poses a bigger threat to our secondary, than our run defense.

Many here dismissively label Lamar Jackson as a RB playing QB, but he led the NFL in passing TDs and QBR last year, and has become an even better passer this season. You don't lead the league in those two categories if you are a RB playing QB. You lead the league in those two categories by being a damn good QB.

I think Mahomes is the best QB that I have ever seen, but Lamar Jackson is becoming a scary version of Michael Vick & Steve Young combined.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Our CB's were up to the task last year, with the defense in even more disarray early.

They'll be up to the task again, IF the front 7 can keep Jackson from extending plays forever with his legs.

Keeping Lamar in the pocket and letting Chris Jones work is what needs to happen.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.