View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:00 AM   #515
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, you're wrong about "nobody caring", as I've received several notes on this subject from many members commending me for standing up for victim bashers like yourself.

I don't know where you got the idea that "no one knows" what happened here, when the mother****ing piece of shit ADMITTED it, but you're acting like a buffoon.

Act like a buffoon all you want but with each and every similar statement, you lose a little credibility and respect.
Answer my earlier question: How have I bashed or shamed the victim?

Also, stating that there is more to this story than you or anyone else on this message board knows, is not inaccurate. You keep screaming that Hill admitted that he did everything in this woman's statement, and that is patently false. He signed a statement that read: "I was in a fight with my girlfriend that turned physical between us and I wrongfully put her in a headlock, putting external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury." While that is horrible in and of itself, he has never admitted to punching her stomach, grabbing her neck with both hands, or punching her in the face repeatedly as the victim has claimed.

So, what I have been claiming all along is that I don't believe we know the entire story about this incident and I believe that Hill deserves a chance to pursue his dream of playing in the NFL. If he turns out to be a great player for the Chiefs and never does anything remotely like this again, great. If he so much as steps one inch out of line again as it pertains to domestic abuse, cut his ass and ban him from the NFL.

Last edited by LoneWolf; 05-07-2016 at 11:53 AM..
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.