View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 04:44 PM   #416
Suupraa Geniuuusss

My local grocer regularly now has pretty much everything on the shelves, except TP and PT. And those are still available, you just have to show up at 7am to beat the hoarders apparently. I haven't had to do this yet because I have plenty of both at all times, but my neighbor's wife told me that she has been going at 7am for the past two weeks and they always have TP and PT when she walks in the door. But by 8am it's all gone because dipsticks.

This is the same scenario I faced back around 2008 when the last big gun/ammo panic happened. You could get both if you showed up a half hour before the store opened and got in line. After a couple hours the shelves would be bare again until the next day or whenever the store got restocked.

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-03-2020 at 05:08 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.