View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 01:19 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Yea, I griped about Max earlier. Hell most just seem like overlap anymore. I have On Demand as part of Cox and everything free there is also on Netflix. My standard cable bill is at $227 for pretty basic. It's ridiculous.
I switched to Spectrum Choice last month and it's freaking awesome. All local channels plus 10 channels of my choice (NFL Network, ESPN 1&2, Discovery, History, Food Network, Bravo, etc.) HBO Max, Starz!, Showtime and a Cloud DVR for $50.98 a month.

I use my Spectrum Credentials to log into all of the apps but it also includes the Spectrum TV app, so I can watch Live TV and record upcoming programs.

I highly recommend if it's available in your area.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.