View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
HBO Max is lame, too, unless you're into Looney Toons and some other children's offerings (which my little one enjoys).

It'll be interesting to see what happens with HBO Max, Amazon and Roku at the end of the month because the HBO Go and HBO Now apps will be removed from both services. 80% of their subscribers base accesses HBO using those devices and without them, they'll likely see a massive wave of people unsubscribing.

I have no idea why any CEO would want to play a game of Chicken with their customer base but then again, it is AT&T we're talking about...
Yea, I griped about Max earlier. Hell most just seem like overlap anymore. I have On Demand as part of Cox and everything free there is also on Netflix. My standard cable bill is at $227 for pretty basic. It's ridiculous.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.