View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 11:25 AM   #19
Supporter

I upgraded my Disney+ package to Ad-Free Hulu last week but it was a pain in the ass.

There isn't a simple button or upgrade path available, which doesn't make any sense, so I had to call Disney+, hold for 30 minutes and finally speak to an agent.

I was told that I needed to cancel my account before I could upgrade to Ad-Free Hulu, so I did as the customer service rep instructed. From there, I had the choice of either waiting until their full billing month ended or pay the full $18.99 and start the new service.

By that time, I was nearly an hour into it so I decided that I didn't care that I had 2 weeks left on the original bundle and just started service that day. My main complaint about Hulu is the layout, which IMO, is weak. Disney+ has improved since its launch back in November but their menu pales next to Netflix, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.