Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:07 PM   #2661
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Alright Clay - how'd you chart the first 3 run plays? Because I'm just watching the game on TV for the first time.

The 2nd and 3rd runs were terrible reps by Clark. The 2nd (on 2nd and 10) ran right through the B gap to his side and if he does anything at all, he forces Jacobs to change direction and he doesn't hit the gap with a full head of steam. Instead he lets a TE completely direct him out of the play on a relatively slow developing play that he should've been able to impact. A simple inside move (again, against a TE) and he can make that play in the backfield or at least knock Jacobs off path and keep it to a gain of a couple.

Then on the 3rd and short Clark gets stood straight up and as everyone stacks in the middle, if he could put a helmet into Richard and driven him sideways to stop his forward momentum, he probably doesn't get that secondary drive to push the pile and get the 1st. Instead the dude just stands there watching the play and pumping his fist...after Richard got the 1st.

Those are the kinds of plays you just ignore because they 'ran away from Clark' but they didn't. They ran LG and he took himself WAY out of the play on the first one, then on the second they ran up the chute and again he was taken out wide so he couldn't provide support.

Man - the guy was not good. At all. I'm not gonna sit here and watch every play he was involved in because I'm just back in the damn office and have shit to do while this is in the background, but I'm 4 snaps into a quarter where there's "nothing to complain about at all" in your words and this dude is doing 3rd round pick stuff and has had 2 run plays where he simply wasn't competitive.

He DID get doubled on the Mathieu pick - a true double at that. But man, how !@#$ing bad is Derek Carr? That pocket was clean and Carr just throws it right to Mathieu. That dude suuuuuuucks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.