View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:19 AM   #241
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I disagree, Virus... sometimes love IS worth fighting for

Dont know if thats true in BT's case, but people successfully move on from infidelity all of the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
Indeed.. I don't think day one was the time to hear this.. and this is probably still too early. But, definitely consider it BT.

And, I know it sucks. If you find you really don't care, then is probably the time to call it off. When my wife asked for a divorce the second time, we were splitting up the house items fifteen minutes later.. that was clearly the time.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli