View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 10:58 AM   #83
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Very much a business. It is no longer a kid's hobby.
I’d disagree a little bit. It’s not a kids hobby if you want the biggest hits Of the biggest stars and one of ones that sell for 50k, sure. But if you collect anyone who isn’t like a top 4 guy in the sport, collecting singles is really nice and not very expensive. I went to my local shop a while ago and in front of me was a kid in a kris Bryant jersey and he had like 5 Bryant jersey cards and autographs. Cost the dad like 80 bucks. I’m sure the kid thinks they are priceless. Heck if you look at Kelce and Hill you can find all sorts of autographs for a reasonable price. The front page of eBay results has a hill #ed to 10 going for 60 bucks buy it now. It’s a great market for people who aren’t whale hunting at 2k a piece boxes that have 8 cards per pack.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.