View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:31 PM   #22
Inmem 2.0

Heres what's currently going on in my neighborhood. 11-12 yr old kids breaking into cars/homes broad daylight. It's been in the 90s how hard is it not to spot kids who are alone dressed like it's the winter? How have they not been arrested? I'm affraid when confronted by the neighbors this could end up kinda like the story you shared George or when one of my neighbors has no choice but to defend themselves the media will jump all over them. It's a ****ed up world we live in the mentality in Urban areas is truly baffling. Scho is right these people behave like animals.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.