View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:10 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
StL gonna StL
This is unfortunate, but this particular accident happened in one of the nicest and most crime-free spots one can imagine. I wouldn't believe it possible, except the midnight hour. It's on a busy street across from the Forest Park golf course fairway, and right next to 3-4 of the most expensive highrise condos around.

I've biked, walked, jogged, driven, golfed and just plain hung out within 10 feet of that spot more times than I can possibly count. Certainly driving and biking in the 1000s, golfing in the 100s.

It's very nice, and in the day very very busy. It's the main artery from the interstate to Washington University, and of course the main way into Forest Park across the street from WashU, just down the bottom of the hill.

When I first went to WashU law, I came --><-- close to renting an apartment on Rosebury RIGHT THERE, just one block in, behind the condos. But someone closed on it before I did, so I got a place on The Loop instead. I never once had any criminal incident, living on The Loop for 7 years, and it's much less safe than this intersection.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.6374...7i13312!8i6656
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote