Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 07:39 AM   #21
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Chrome is a hungry bitch. Especially if you leave lots of tabs open like I do....

8GB should be considered the current absolute minimum for Windows these days. And RAM is cheap...
Yep.

Chrome is RAM hungry. So are quite a few collaboration tools like WebEx. Of course, MS Office apps like Outlook are resource hungry.

I'm getting ready to phase Windows out completely here - I've got my home computing down to where the only devices that need continuous support are the Windows machine and they are simply that much more "hands on" than everything else.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.