Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #179
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I grew up drinking rye whiskey w/ginger ale. Give that a try sometime. And FYI, cheap rye like Old Overholt is fine for cocktails like this. It's worked for me for 30-40 years, might work for you guys too.
I always do whiskey and ginger ale. But Ginger beer has a whole different flavor so a Mule drink for me is use a pint glass, fill halfway with ice. Two shots vodka (Moscow) or whiskey (Montana), juice from one/two fresh limes, fill the rest of glass up with ginger beer. It has to be ginger beer as it has a whole different taste from ginger ale.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.