View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 12:57 PM   #45
Starter

Well here goes,

Offspring #1: Graduated HS #17 in her class of 650+. No debt after college due to soccer, academic scholarships, and repay years teaching that covered the rest. Now she works for Intel doing education related things. Not sure exactly what but she already earns more than I did my last year of teaching high school before retiring. Just texted me this morning, flying back from a London business trip. Wedding paid for and grandchild produced!

Offspring #2: Graduated #1 in her class of 700+. Received a full ride from U of A in Fayetteville and graduated top in her class with a degree in Chemistry. Full ride awarded at CalTech where she finished up her PhD in Chemistry. Relocated to Chicago in June with her fiancé and is doing a Post Doc position through Northwestern, also funded by the Chicago Museum. She goes to various locations and does analysis of pieces of art needing touch up/restoration. Lots of trips to Europe, some state side. In fact she just got back from Cincinnati. And yes they took her group out one night for chili. She said it was like someone in college was at the end of the semester and just threw everything left in a meal. She thought she could avoid it since she doesn’t eat meat but they had a vegetarian version on the menu. If they go back she is going to be “intermittent fasting”….

Offspring #3 and #4: works in progress but trending towards similar outcomes. Fingers crossed…

Last edited by Superbowltrashcan; 01-27-2024 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Grammar and spelling
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote