Thread: Life Health Insurance
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:08 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This isnt a health insurance thing only. My wife got rear ended sitting still at a stop light. Totaled the car. Paid the money to us. Except.....Now we have to pay $400 more over 6 months because she had a wreck that no one thinks was her fault.

Florida is a no fault state. Two cars have a wreck. Police say and give a ticket to one driver of the car that caused the wreck. But, Both cars are flagged as if they were both at fault because there is this no fault insurance law.

They raised my house insurance rates in Lees Summit in the mid 90's because a hurricane happened in Florida.
I had not idea...that needs to be fixed asap. People think about food, gas, utilities, and property taxes going through the roof over the past three years, but insurance costs are sneaky and just as bad. There are no "no-wait" medical sharing orgs out there that may be the best deal on health for the self-employed
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.