Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 02:47 PM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
That list is referring to the other Wilson, "Roman" from Michigan. Sorry for not including first names in the second half.

Where do you think Jonny Wilson stacks up as a TE in this year's class?
Roman Wilson in the top 10 WRs? That's rich. He's a very linear athlete and doesn't really do alot of damage outside of downfield plays. He's like a smaller version of MVS to me... Anyhow...

Jonny Wilson, it kind of depends on 1) does he have the mindset that he has to be a WR or would he be willing to play TE and 2) how is his blocking? I don't really know those answers all that well. Based on what I do know, probably would fit in behind Bowers and Sanders for me as a late 2 guy.

One guy I really like is Gavin Bartholomew out of Pitt but I wonder if he'd declare as a Junior. Not many Pitt guys leave early. If he does, he'd be the guy I'd pound the table for in the 3rd because of age and package of abilities.

I really wish Bryson Nesbit had a thicker frame. He may not declare either though Maye leaving could push him to go.

I love Stover but I wonder if age will be a factor for Veach with him.

I also like Yurosek a bunch but he's another Junior and he's having an a bit of a down year so we'll see what he does. More of a Noah Gray type.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.