View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #630
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
My favorites I am always recommending

...The vampire's Kiss (Nic Cage, Maria Conchita Alonso, Jennifer Beal)

The River's Edge (Keanu Reeves, Crispin Glover, Dennis Hopper)

(yeah, i only like stuff form the late 80's)
Those I've seen both twice and agree, they're really good! Probably one of Nick Cage's best acting jobs and River's Edge has Dennis Hopper at his crazy best as well as Crispin Glover. Those might remember, Glover was the one that almost kicked David Letterman in the head during an interview back in the 80's.

Since you're talking 80's, I'll put in one of my favorites "Night of the Creeps". Here's my favorite scene. "I've got good news and bad news girls, what's the bad news? The good news is your dates are here, the bad news is they're all dead"

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli