View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 05:52 AM   #182
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...2#post13221342

More than a bit of a copout there because the only reason he's pulled his name out of the draft is because he's clearly not going to get drafted. I literally predicted exactly what was going to happen to him this season (especially if he goes to the G League as has been suggested). But hey, if you want to opt out of it on a technicality like that, fine.

The bet clearly states if Vick leaves and enters draft and is or isn't drafted. He's not even entering the draft. Its not a cop out.There was 3 conditions to be met. Your doing more than just moving the goal posts after the bets were placed.

You think I'm welsh like Clay? I'll move the goal posts like you did.

Vick doesn't come back to KU, I'll give up the money to charity. Deal?

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-02-2018 at 06:00 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.