View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My thoughts on these shows:

Grace Under Fire - never watched it

Cybill - never watched it

Dharma & Greg - watched it some. Pretty funny as I remember.

Two and a Half Men - the Sheen years were great - I watch the reruns frequently. Of course, after he left it died, but like a bean fart in an unventilated space, it lingered. Can't believe it kept going as long as it did. It was like M*A*S*H without Alan Alda.

The Big Bang Theory - of course it got lame toward the end, but all shows do. Funny as hell in the early years.

Mike & Molly - never watched it. I don't watch anything set in Chicago. Because **** Chicago.

Mom - I've started watching the reruns some, and it's funny as hell. Also sometimes hits uncomfortably close to home, reminding me of people I've known and dark places I've been before, thankfully all long, long ago. Clearly the writers have some serious life issues/trailer trash in their backgrounds. Alison Janney is amazing.

Young Sheldon - the commercials alone make my cringe. I hate kids.

The Kominsky Method, Disjointed, and Bob Hearts Abishola - never heard of any of them.

Isn't he also responsible for Two Broke Girls? God that show sucks. Kat Dennings is gorgeous, and it still sucks. In the handful of episodes I've watched all I can remember is her rack, the blonde's giant toothy grin, and flat, badly timed jokes. Ugh. If Cats was a sitcom, it would be Two Broke Girls.

Never could stand Roseanne. Barr was and is nasty.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.