View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 08:49 PM   #7527
MVP

Being told that he is not starting after watching him play is like being just about to hit it at 5 in the morning, clothes off and everything, maybe you even got some brain and then she says she can't go through with it, we need to wait. Nothing you can do but accept it. But damn, Mahomes is CLEARLY the better player and THAT'S not even CLOSE.

Send the bolded to the front office. They already know that though. Again, I respect Alex but he is not taking us where we need to go. Just watched that bomb again......I can't take it....LOL! Andy, PLEASE do the right thing! I'm begging you bro.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.