View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #15449
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Update?

Remember, once done, VERY hot pan, grape seed or avocado oil, and a quick sear..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Pics please, or it didn't happen . . .
No pics but it turned out pretty good. The texture was just amazing and it's crazy that the time window is so variable, which makes dinner timing very easy. I cooked at 135 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.

I seared each side for 1 minute in a very hot cast iron after the Sous Vide. However, it didn't taste as good as a steak cooked just in the cast iron. I seasoned the steak before placing in the bag but should I be timing the seasoning differently? Normally I season steaks with salt/pepper and let them sit in the fridge overnight before cooking.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.