View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 05:50 AM   #15436
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Cooked two things in the Instapot today. We did get the 8qt with the air fryer lid as well.

Frozen chicken breast dumped in for teriyaki chicken. I can't believe how awesome the texture of the chicken was and this is going to be amazing for me to meal prep during the week.

At night I cooked 8 wings on the pressure cooker setting and followed that with 20 minutes with the air fryer. Well I'll be damned, they were juicy yet crispier than any wings I've made using the oven before.

I think we have a winner. And thank you for talking me into the bigger size.
Friggin awesome.

Just wait until you try Sous Vide...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.