View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 09:52 AM   #3890
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.
Yep, you'll be hard to beat with your QB back. I'm going thru QB purgatory, with buttoil boy not playing (and may not ever again, who knows).
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.